COVID 19 UPDATE: Per Governor Inslee's Oct. 6th update to restrictions we can now host weddings up to 25 people at the Heathman Lodge. Learn more here and plan your intimate wedding today. Clark County is currently in Phase 2.
Your safety is our top priority. Here's what we are doing to ensure a safe + clean event:
All tables & chairs will be places a minimum of 6' apart to ensure guests are socially distanced
All guests and staff are required to wear facemasks – guest exception when eating or drinking.
Hand sanitizer stations are in all meeting rooms.
If you'd like food and beverage at your event/meeting, it will be self-contained, pre-plated or grab-and-go to limit contact.
All rooms are sanitized and thoroughly cleaned in between events- everything is wiped down, linens are changes and more!
We have a “COVID-19 Program Supervisor” designated to each group to ensure the event runs smoothly and safely.
The following amenities are included with your wedding package:
- Dance floor
- Podium and/or stage
- Tables and chairs provided
- Linens, silverware, glassware provided
- Venue set up and clean up
- Votive candles
- Lanterns and wood rounds
- Day-of coordinator
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Full kitchen facilities
- Complimentary parking, large parking lot
- Honeymoon suite at a discounted rate
Max capacity: 350
Max capacity: 280
- All food & beverage handled by venue,
other than wedding cake
- Food & beverage minimum
- Venue must approve all decorations
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Catering provided by venue
- Amplified music OK indoors only
- Smoking outside only
- Alcohol must be provided by venue,
some exceptions apply
- Music must end by 11:00 pm
The set-up fee for a wedding ceremony is $2,500. There is no rental fee for the reception but there is a food and beverage minimum applied to all events.