Your safety is our top priority. Here's what we are doing to ensure a safe + clean event:
All tables & chairs will be places a minimum of 6' apart to ensure guests are socially distanced
All guests and staff are required to wear facemasks – guest exception when eating or drinking.
Hand sanitizer stations are in all meeting rooms.
If you'd like food and beverage at your event/meeting, it will be self-contained, pre-plated or grab-and-go to limit contact.
All rooms are sanitized and thoroughly cleaned in between events- everything is wiped down, linens are changes and more!
We have a “COVID-19 Program Supervisor” designated to each group to ensure the event runs smoothly and safely.
The following amenities are included with your wedding package:
- Dance floor
- Podium and/or stage
- Tables and chairs provided
- Linens, silverware, glassware provided
- Venue set up and clean up
- Votive candles
- Lanterns and wood rounds
- Day-of coordinator
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Full kitchen facilities
- Complimentary parking, large parking lot
- Honeymoon suite at a discounted rate
Max capacity: 350
Max capacity: 280
- All food & beverage handled by venue,
other than wedding cake
- Food & beverage minimum
- Venue must approve all decorations
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Catering provided by venue
- Amplified music OK indoors only
- Smoking outside only
- Alcohol must be provided by venue,
some exceptions apply
- Music must end by 11:00 pm
The set-up fee for a wedding ceremony is $2,500. There is no rental fee for the reception but there is a food and beverage minimum applied to all events.